NJA INDUSTRIE began its operations in 2010, when it acquired BUAT, which had over half a century of experience in bar turning, specialising over the years in medium production run bar turning on cam machines, mainly for the Heavy Goods Vehicle and Manufacturing sectors..
A strategic development plan was conducted over the last five years. Here are its key stages:
- 2011: Customer diversification: Railway, Defence, Construction, Luxury Goods, Sports & Leisure, and Aeronautics sectors.
- 2012: Investment in Numerical Control machines.
- 2013: Certifications obtained: ISO 9001 and 14001.
- 2014: Growth of technical subcontracting in five-axis machining and assembly of mechanical sub-assemblies.
- 2015: Construction of the new factory in the Industrial Estate, doubling the production area.
- 2016: Move into the new factory, optimisation of flows and ergonomics of workstations.
Today, NJA INDUSTRIE has:
- A skilled, versatile and totally dedicated team at your service.
- An extremely positive work environment.
- 10% annual growth.
- Continued investment in production and inspection equipment (10% of annual turnover).
- A fleet of 20 CNC and cam machines.
- Unique expertise and a strong competitive edge in the machining of parts with a simple geometry, in most materials, with tight tolerances.
And, finally, proximity to the customer: a key factor in the success of our business.